- 30% off Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip
- 30% off Sentosa Merlion
- 30% off Wings of Time (Standard Seat)
- These discounts/privileges stated are offered at: Singapore Cable Car/Sentosa Merlion Ticketing counters or online at http://1fabergroup.com/NUS (Promo code: NUS1819)
About One Faber GroupOne Faber Group's Website One Faber Group on Facebook
Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates in order to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
1) Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018.
– The Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 9am – 10pm (last boarding at 9.30pm)
– The Sentosa Line operates within Sentosa Island and has 3 stations that include Merlion Station, Imbiah Lookout Station and Siloso Point Station.
2) Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 September to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018.
– The Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 9am – 10pm (last boarding at 9.30pm)
– To enter and exit Sentosa Island, visitors may also use the Sentosa Boardwalk, Sentosa Express Monorail, drive or taxi in.
– During this time, a complimentary shuttle bus loop service will operate daily to and from Faber Peak Singapore and HarbourFront Tower 2, from 8.30am to 9.15pm, at 30-minute intervals.
– During the closure, business is as usual at Faber Peak’s F&B outlets including Spuds & Aprons and Dusk, as well as the Cable Car Gift Shop @ Faber Peak.
About One Faber Group
One Faber Group operates a suite of leisure and lifestyle services including attractions, guided tour experiences, the management of event venues, souvenirs and lifestyle merchandise as well as F&B operations.
The Group offers a memorable experience for its guests, offering a delightful escape that spans from green hilltops to blue sea and sandy beach, with sunshine and happiness radiating through the warm service of its friendly staff.
Singapore Cable Car
Established since 1974, Singapore Cable Car is the nation’s first and only cableway that links mainland Singapore to the Sentosa, before flying you to the Merlion or the sandy beach at Siloso. Today, the cable car rides are enjoyed across a Cable Car Sky Network spanning almost 5 kilometres on the Mount Faber Line and the Sentosa Line.
Standing strong and majestic, this must-see icon is, by far, the largest and tallest Merlion in Singapore and the only one where you can discover the urban myth and uncover treasure within its attraction trail.
Wings of Time
The first of its kind, Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea. Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects.